A range of supports for the integration of trauma informed practice and policy have been designed by CEWH researchers in collaboration with substance use, children and family development and justice systems in BC, as well as northern communities experiencing homelessness.
- Becoming Trauma Informed, 2013, published by the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health.
- Trauma-Informed Practice Guide, 2013
- Repairing the Holes in the Net Summary, 2015
- Healing Families, Helping Systems: A Trauma informed Practice Guide for Working with Children, Youth and Families, 2016
- TIP Foundations Curriculum for Justice, Public Safety and Anti-Violence Community Sectors in BC, 2018