This seminar series showcases work being done across the globe on the prevention of fetal alcohol spectrum disorder (FASD). It features research from Canada, Australia, South Africa, the USA, and New Zealand. Moving beyond a focus on the prevalence of alcohol use in pregnancy, the series focuses on interventions and supports that reach and engage women. The seminar series was sponsored by the Canada FASD Research Network.
See the one-page summaries of each video in the series:
- View the one-pager on Destigmatizing Considerations
- View the one-pager on Frameworks for FASD Prevention
- View the one-pager on Level 1 – Awareness Raising and Community Development
- View the one-pager on Level 2 – Brief Intervention and Support
- View the one-pager on Levels 3 & 4 – Holistic Support in Pregnancy & Postpartum